Arrival and Departure Dates
Important Travel Information
1. Airport delivery and pick up will be supplied by the program when a student enters Canada at the beginning and end of each of their educational program.
2. Sometimes in Canada, flights are cancelled due to snowstorms or inclement weather. Please note that our staff are very experienced with cancellations and will find the best solution to support safe arrival or departure of your students in our program.
3. To provide the safest possible transportation of our students to airports during all types of weather, we are consolidating arrival and departure dates to be able to supply a bus with a professional driver. Please support us in this regard.
4. If students want to arrive at an airport other than the local community airport, the student and their families will need to cover the milage costs and hotel costs for themselves and the drive.
5. Arrivals to Canada prior to September 1 and Departures from Canada after June 30 MUST be authorized by the Kootenay Lake International Program. Additional fees will apply.