Application Fee: $350 (one time only fee to be included with the application)
Tuition Fee: $13,000 per year Full Year Tuition fee includes:
- courses for one full school year completely in English with native BC students
- report cards for academic program students
- ESL support at the school level and additional counseling support at high school
- textbook rental
- orientation sessions
- internet account and access at the school
- certificate of completion guardianship, custodianship
Tuition Fee: (per month) $1,300 (short term-up to 3 months)
Tuition Fee for one-half year: $6,500
Homestay Placement Fee: $750
Homestay Accommodation Fee: $850 (per month)
Medical Fee: $100 (per month)
Maintenance Fee: $500 (per year) Homestay fee includes:
- private room
- three meals per day, snacks and drinks
- airport arrival pick up and departure from program
- social, emotional support and problem solving
- monthly theme activities to celebrate Canadian culture and friendship
- monthly support visits from the homestay coordinator
Kootenay Lake has flexible entrance and enrollment dates for students in Grades 4 to 9. Entrance date for students in grades 10 - 12 are September 1 and February 1.
This comprehensive short term program is designed to give students the opportunity to preview Canadian life and education. These programs begin in January of each year and are designed for students to be accompanied by a home country chaperone.
Contact Us directly for exact pricing.